Ok so I figured since I haven't written in my journal since like high school I would do a blog which is like a journal.... right?? Tim was really good at writing in his journal during his mission but then he came back, don't judge! We'll be better now ;)
I'll start with our wedding day:
We got married April 28, 2012 :) Happiest day of our lives!!!! Wouldn't change a thing. We got married in the Salt Lake temple for time and all eternity. The temple sealer was amazing! Tim and I loved him. After the Temple we took tons of pictures with our photographer, Tyson Stevens. He's the sweetest ever! We took pictures till we had to go to the reception. It's weird that I was wearing like 6 inch heels, walking all over the temple grounds and still never felt tired, not even after the reception. I think I was full of adrenaline and way too excited to be tired... (idk if that makes sense). We were so happy that almost all our family was able to make it out. We had family flying in from Arizona, Ecuador, Florida, Texas, California, and Idaho. We are so thankful they were all there to share our special day. Oh I just need to add that ever since Tim and I got engaged I would beg him to sing to me at the reception (he always sings in the car and I think he's really good), he would look at me as if I were crazy and told me that there's no way he'll do that! I kept insisting haha. Anyways He was so good at keeping his little secret and surprised me at the reception! He sang to me in Spanish (Bendita tu Luz by Mana) and played the piano. He did so good! He is so precious! I'll never forget that detail (one of my favorites). I'm so lucky to have such a loving husband who makes my dreams come true.
Ok so here are some of our wedding pictures and our video.'





 |
| :) |
 |
| Silly |
 |
| The grooms men and the bride |
 |
| My lovely bridesmaids |
 |
| Tim's siblings including his new ones |
|
| My niece and nephews love Tim. He's just loved by all the kids. |
 |
| My beautiful mother. |
 |
| So so so so very happy |
 |
| The Kiss |
No comments:
Post a Comment