Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some pictures of our first summer as newly weds!!!




These are some of the girls in my school

Giving local anesthetic... Idk why she's so happy haha
So May 27, Tim turned 23 and we had a small party at our house. Some of our sweet family drove down from Bountiful and some of Tim's friends came over. We had cake, chips and ice cream. We also played some games. Ben, Tim's brother gave him savannah's diaper and a hugo bosses underwear inside a tool box for a gift... it was pretty funny.

Hugo Boss underwear haha When Ben walked out of our house he took the underwear back with him.... So Tim doesn't have them anymore. 


There's the dirty diaper from Savanah

This semester we also were able to go to Tim's mission reunion and I was able to meet his mission president and his wife. They were so sweet. Apparently everyone loves Tim... I think he was really popular on his mission haha. He's the best!
Idk why I always look possessed in pictured haha
We also went to Tim's brother in law's graduation up in Rexburg, idaho. We only spent a night there with his family but it's always so good to be with family. It's too bad we don't see them more often.
Yay for Josh!!!

The fam
We went bowling for one of our date nights. I'll have to admit that I suck! haha but that's ok because when we go miniature golfing I win!We also picked up tennis and try to play it on the weekends. We want to get really good so we can play other people. We'll see how that goes....
He's so handsome!
Ok anyways that was our life May-July in a nutshell!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I was just trying to get to my blog that I never update and I found yours, lol :) the other Sebreros Family! :)

    ReplyDelete